Welcome to Springville's 30th Annual
WESTERN NEW YORK DAIRY/AG FESTIVAL 2018
NOTE: LOCATION-MAIN STREET, BEHIND STORES
THIS IS AN ALCOHOL FREE EVENT
OFFICIAL FESTIVAL MAILING ADDRESS
86 Franklin St., P.O. Box 368, Springville, NY 14141
FESTIVAL WEBSITE: www.wnydairyagfest.com
Non-Alcoholic Family Festival
Friday, Saturday & Sunday June 1,2&3,2018.
THEME: "Celebrating WNY Dairy/Ag Festival's 30th Anniversary, 1989 - 2018"
Visit the WNY Dairy/Ag Fest Facebook Page
(complete listing on "Events Schedule" page) - updated continuously
- Saturday Night Fireworks
- 1 ½ Hour Parade
- Large Arts & Craft Show
- New and Antique Farm Equipment display
- Chamber Trade Show
- Kids’ Farm Activities and Animal Farm Zoo on Saturday & Sunday, Pony Rides
- Amusement Rides For All Ages
- Live Music including “Elvis” Terry Buckwald
- LARGE Food Court
- Civil War Encampment Friday & Saturday
- Buffalo & Erie County Bookmobile on Saturday
- Erie County Dairy Princess/Ambassador Crowning
- Pizza Eating
- and LOTS more!
THANK YOU 2018 SPONSORS:
as of December 26, 2017
A&D Engels, Inc. M&M Holland Propane White’s Appliance Perry Veterinary Clinic PLLC VFW Felton Burns Post Springville Eye Care, LLC Julie’s Pizzeria
There's still time to be included!